Are you an environmentally conscious person who does not want to give up the performance of a professional shampoo?
From today, your shampoo... becomes solid!
Thanks to SO_SOLID N SHAMPOO, you can adopt a more sustainable beauty routine for the environment, which is nonetheless still perfect for your needs: a nourishing cleanse to bestow softness, shine and strength upon your hair. Perfect for normal to dry and/or thick treated hair.
This solid shampoo - boasting a gentle formula - is enriched with Basil extract and a bio-tech active ingredient obtained through the fermentation of Myrtle and Lentisk.
Normal to dry and/or thick treated hair in need of nourishment.
- Deeply nourishes your hair, without weighing it down
- Perfect to take anywhere thanks to its practical size
- A 70g bar of soap corresponds to 250ml of liquid shampoo, with a significant reduction in the use of plastic;
- compact and practical to transport format = a reduction in the CO2 emissions related to the transport of the product during distribution;
- has a 100% recyclable paper wrapper and label;
- contains a special bio-fermented active ingredient;
- boasts a vegan formula, free from SLES, silicones, dyes and bleaching agents.
- LENTIMYRT HF: biotech active ingredient obtained through the fermentation of Myrtle and Lentisk, two plants typical of Mediterranean flora.
What are the functions of LENTIMYRT HF?
Hydrating function, which leaves the hair soft and silky to the touch;
Protective function from external agents, such as UV rays and pollution;
Antioxidant and anti-ageing function;
Brightening function, which improves the appearance of the hair, rendering it shiny and healthy.
- BASIL EXTRACT is rich in vitamins that strengthen the keratin and bestow vitality and shine upon the hair.
Sodium Coco Sulfate, Aqua, Sodium Stearate, Glycerin, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Parfum, Lecithin, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Sorbitol, Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Pistacia Lentiscus Leaf Extract, Saccharomyces Ferment Lysate Filtrate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ocimum Basilicum Oil , Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin.
Wet with water, work it between your hands to create the right amount of foam and apply to wet hair. Rinse thoroughly and repeat if necessary.
Do not use the soap directly on scalp or lengths, but wet and work it between your hands, so as to create a gentle foam that you will then apply to your hair.
Another little trick: always rinse SO_SOLID after use; do not leave it exposed to water or humidity; allow to air dry and store in a container once fully dry.